Anna C. Mata, DVM, Practice Owner
Dr. Anna Mata graduated from Texas A&M University’s College of Veterinary Medicine in 2004. Dr. Mata started her career in veterinary medicine as a veterinary technician. It was because of this and her love for animals that influenced her to become a veterinarian.
Dr. Mata has worked in private practice and emergency medicine for many years as well as providing in-home services for pets and their owners. Her areas of professional interests include cytology, breed-specific diseases and infectious diseases. Native to San Antonio, she now resides here with her family.
Angelica Tapia, DVM, Practice Owner
Dr. Angelica Tapia, a graduate from Brackenridge HS, grew up on the southside of San Antonio. Dr. Tapia also started her career in veterinary medicine as a veterinary technician. After earning her BS in Animal Science in 2001, Dr. Tapia graduated from Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine.
After vet school, Dr. Tapia did a small animal medicine and surgery internship at the Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, MA for 13 months. She now lives in San Antonio with her family and her dog Milagro. She worked as an emergency veterinarian until November 2011. Dr. Tapia enjoys fishing, bird watching, traveling, spending time with family and friends and is a classic car fanatic.
- Diane Tetter – CVA, Practice Manager
- Emily Torres – CVA, Lead Veterinary Assistant
- Hannah Foster – Lead Veterinary Assistant
- Stephanie Diaz – CVA, Veterinary Assistant
- Taylor Pagan – CVA, Veterinary Assistant
- Kim Powers – Veterinary Assistant
- Crystal Hernandez – Veterinary Assistant
- Becky Rainwater – LVT, Veterinary Technician
- Pam Dominguez – Veterinary Assistant
- Martin Carias – Veterinary Assistant
- Sydney Kool – Receptionist
- Sabrina Saucedo – Receptionist
- Bailey Jones – Receptionist
- Julie Hartjen – Assistant
- Charles Mata – Kennel Assistant
- Allison Hajny – Kennel Assistant