Anna C. Mata, DVM, Practice Owner
Dr. Anna Mata graduated from Texas A&M University’s College of Veterinary Medicine in 2004. Dr. Mata started her career in veterinary medicine as a veterinary technician. It was because of this and her love for animals that influenced her to become a veterinarian.
Dr. Mata has worked in private practice and emergency medicine for many years as well as providing in-home services for pets and their owners. Her areas of professional interests include cytology, breed-specific diseases and infectious diseases. Native to San Antonio, she now resides here with her family.
Angelica Tapia, DVM, Practice Owner
Dr. Angelica Tapia, a graduate from Brackenridge HS, grew up on the southside of San Antonio. Dr. Tapia also started her career in veterinary medicine as a veterinary technician. After earning her BS in Animal Science in 2001, Dr. Tapia graduated from Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine.
After vet school, Dr. Tapia did a small animal medicine and surgery internship at the Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, MA for 13 months. She now lives in San Antonio with her family and her dogs Milagro, Boo and Furbee. She worked as an emergency veterinarian until November 2011. Dr. Tapia enjoys fishing, bird watching, traveling, spending time with family and friends and is a classic car fanatic.
Liz Lowe, DVM
Dr. Lowe grew up in Brussels, Belgium, and has lived throughout the U.S. since high school. She graduated from Tufts University’s School of Veterinary Medicine in 2003. After completing a small animal practice and surgery internship at the Animal Medical Center in New York City, she practiced emergency medicine in Santa Barbara, California for five years.
She moved to the San Antonio area in 2009 to be closer to her family and has enjoyed general practice here and the chance to form long-term relationships with her patients and their owners. She has a strong interest in internal medicine and preventative care.
She lives on a ranch with her family and her many dogs, cats and horses. She enjoys hiking, art, spending time with her family and animal rescue.
- Diane Tetter – CVA, CPhT, Practice Manager
- Sydney Kool – CVA, Assistant Practice Manager
- Anna Gusan – Lead Veterinary Assistant
- Vanessa Cruz – CVA, Veterinary Assistant
- Bailey Harvey – Veterinary Assistant
- Cat Mahaney – Veterinary Assistant
- Patty Ramirez – Veterinary Assistant
- Karina West – Veterinary Assistant
- Emily Torres – CVA, Veterinary Assistant
- Taylor Pagan – CVA, Veterinary Assistant
- Aubreyrose Rogers – Veterinary Assistant
- Hiring in Progress – Veterinary Assistant
- Elizabeth Durand – Receptionist
- Melina Pa-Toilólo – Receptionist
- Suzanna Hernandez – Receptionist
- Hannah Silva – Receptionist
- Kelly Quiñones, CVA – Clinic Assistant
- Clarissa Albertson – Kennel Assistant
- Joseph Carroll – Kennel Assistant
- Nyla Plante – Kennel Assistant